Health is extremely important to us. We are sure your new family member will enter your family with a wonderful temperament and a clean bill of health. We will be here for questions or comments for the lifetime of your dog.
Your new puppy comes with a two year warranty against any genetic health problems that could affect your dog’s quality of life.
Your puppy has been on a de-worming and vaccination schedule when you receive him. It is very important that you provide this information to your veterinarian immediately. Worming and vaccinations, including yearly boosters, must continue on a regular basis or contract is void.
Our dogs mean the world to us. We will gladly take any of our dogs back if at ANYTIME they need a new home. We will always be here for our dogs and their new families.
- The Breeder guarantees the puppy is in good health at the time of delivery. The Buyer has three working days to take the puppy into a veterinarian for an examination. If the puppy is found to be of poor health the Buyer has the option of returning the puppy to the Breeder for a full refund or keeping the puppy and the Breeder will reimburse for all veterinary costs, up to the purchase price, related to the pre-existing condition.
- The Breeder provides a warranty for two years after the date of birth against any serious genetic disorder that affects the dog’s quality of life. Should a serious genetic disorder be discovered, the Breeder will offer a replacement puppy from the next available litter or refund the original purchase price (breeders choice). All veterinary records must be supplied to the Breeder. In the case of Hip Dysplasia the Buyer must provide documentation from PennHIP or OFA. In the case of cataracts or PRA the Buyer must provide documentation from a veterinary ophthalmologist.
- The Breeder reserves the right, at the Breeder’s expense, to have the dog checked by a veterinarian of the Breeder’s choice before offering a replacement puppy or refund.
- The Buyer will provide the dog a caring and loving home.
- The Buyer will take the dog to a veterinarian for an annual check-up and all preventative treatment recommended by the veterinarian will be followed.
- The Buyer will take the dog to either group or private training classes by the time the dog is five months of age.
- The Buyer will feed the dog only a premium quality dog food that is Human Grade and provide the recommended NuVet supplements. The Buyer will not allow the dog to become overweight or allow repetitive, rigorous exercise during the first year of development.
- The Buyer will contact the Breeder immediately if the Buyer can no longer look after the dog at ANY point during the dog’s life.