1. If you are interested in an Australian Labradoodle puppy, please submit an application under the Application/Reservation tab.
2. All puppies, regardless of gender, coat or color are $3000 and come with a two year health guarantee, spayed/neutered, current on vaccinations /de-worming and microchipped with a life time enrollment with AKC Reunite. You will be asked to make a deposit in the amount of $500.00 USD when you submit your application. You may submit your deposit via PayPal or by check. Your deposit will ensure that your name is on the waiting list for your preferred litter. This deposit will be deducted from the total price of your puppy. The remaining balance of $2,500 for the puppy is due at 6 weeks of age. We do not accept PayPal or credit cards for the balance due.
3. Mother Nature participates in every breeding. If unexpected circumstances occur such as small litters, non-conception etc., you will have an option of having your deposit refunded, or transferring your deposit to the next available litter you prefer.
4. You will receive a birth announcement via e-mail once the litter is born and weekly updates on the pups’ development and pictures, thereafter.
5. We will allocate the puppy at 7 weeks of age based on your application and the results of the temperament testing. So for instance, if you ask for a chocolate male in your application, we will look at the temperament results of all of the chocolate males and determine which pup is the best fit for your family’s life style. It is more work on our end, but it ensures the smoothest transition into your family. Best for you and and best for our puppies.
6. Your puppy will go home at 8 weeks of age. You will receive your puppy with his/her medical records, & a blanket with the mother’s and litter mates’ scent. You will also be given a sample of the dog food that has been used, puppy training information, collar and leash.
7. Most of all you will go home with a new family member and a lifetime of support from your breeder.